Hangin' with Mr.Cooper

Friday 15 June 2012



Confession time. I (like many designers) have a habit of falling in love with inanimate objects. Some love affairs are short lived, while others seem to last a life time.

My newest beau is Mr.Cooper, a stunning creation by the team at Coco Flip design studio. This gorgeous pendant light is made of spun copper and is inspired by old tin can telephones. It encapsulates all the features that usually make me weak at the knees - great style, a reference to the past and made in Melbourne.

It would be greedy to keep a chap as handsome as Mr.Cooper all to myself, so I thought I'd share him with you.
You can find him on the Coco Flip website and at Tounge & Groove Interiors, Collingwood.

Photographs by Haydn Cattach via Coco Flip Design Studio



































0 comments:

Post a Comment

THE NEST All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger